Friday, June 6, 2014

Postmatch interview with Marcos Baghdatis - Nottingham QF




-How are you feeling today?

Great, I mean, I’ve had to good matches today, the first was not as good, but the second was the one that I have got the rhythm after the first one. So now I am feeling great.

- Is everything alright after your fall in one of the last few games? You slipped on the grass and then hold your thigh…

I was only scared a bit, but nothing serious and now I am feeling good, so that is the most important thing.

- After going through many physical problems in the past few years, how are you feeling right now?

Great, you know, I’ve had some troubles lately, in the past year…and a half I can say, you know, some health problems, but now I am feeling good and you know, what is in the past is in the past, so I am looking forward to the future and I am feeling everything is fine with my body, so it is great!

-How does it feel to be back in the ATP Challenger tour after having been at the top of the game?

Well, you know, matches are matches. For sure this is a tough challenger, one of the toughest, but I decided to come here at the last minute, just to play matches, especially because on grass we don’t really have that many tournaments on grass. So, I can’t but say I am happy because I am winning matches.

-So what is coming next for you?

Queens!

No comments:

Post a Comment